Re: [OM] Digi-angst

Subject: Re: [OM] Digi-angst
From: allan <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:44:00 -0500
This is a very good point. My EOS 3 does everything but dice tomatoes, and
if I dig into the manual deep enough, I might find it does that. But most of
the things it does, I don't need. And the things I do need are made more
difficult to do because there is just so much there. If I use a little-used
function, I pull out the manual to find out how to do it. This is never the
case with my Olympus cameras. I wonder how many shots have passed me by
while I was look through the manual?

Allan