Re: [OM] OT - 'VEGINAR'?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - 'VEGINAR'?
From: "Steve Gullick" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:10:37 -0000
If it is any help, 'Boots' is the name of a very large pharmaceutical
chainstore that used to supply cameras etc. Boots still sell and D&P film and
sell point & shoot cameras, but now sell almost anything from cosmetics to
giftware.

I think you will find that it was not manufactured by Boots, it just carries
their label. Quality should be mediocre to average.

Steve