Re: [OM] Yet another 24 Shift on e*ay

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another 24 Shift on e*ay
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:05:52 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 9:32 PM

> Question: Does the ability of software such as Photoshop and Picture
Window
> Pro to correct perspective explain why more shift lenses are showing up on
> the market? And when software claims the ability to correct said
> perspective, is it talking out its, ah, hat, or does it work? Limitations?
> The uninitiated would like to know.

Haven't tried the perspective adjustments myself but with anything else that
I've done in digital photo, it's always been my experience that it's best to
get it right on film first. Sure it's nice to have the ability to correct
for mistakes but given the choice/opportunity, I'd always go for getting it
right on film.

----
Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx