[OM] I wish lenses were as cheap and available as they are today.

Subject: [OM] I wish lenses were as cheap and available as they are today.
From: "Gegner, Jeff A." <JGEGNER@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:24:48 -0500
New poster here.  I love my Olympus camera (OM4).  I purchased it when they
first came out!. After a long hiatus from shooting I decided to pick it back
up.

 I wish lenses etc were as affordable as they are today! It's not a Zuiko
lens, but I just picked up a NEW Vivitar 135 F2.8 lens for $36 on EvilBay.
4 Bucks shipping and its on its way.  I remember looking at this lens long
ago.  $40 wouldn't have touched it.  I also picked up a really cool tripod
head.  It's an old unused Spiratone(remember them?).  About the same size as
a medium ball head, but lighter.  It is adjustable in any direction.  For
$11 it beat spending $40 for a ball head.  I am really surprised how well
it's made, a nice solid unit.

Oh well, may all your shots be in focus

Jeff