Re: [OM] Magazine article

Subject: Re: [OM] Magazine article
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 01:15:14 +1100 (EST)
Hey Sam,

thats Ok. My scanner, UMAX is great but unfortunately the software that comes
with it is relatively unusable. A bit like Microsoft I suppose.

That would be great if that was scanned!! I have been looking for it here in OZ
and we still only have the OCTOBER EDITION. So, by the time its 2002 - ill be
able to get that edition of UK Practical Photographer.

Thanks again - Im sure me and the list would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks again,

Damo