[OM] Satisfaction with Adorama

Subject: [OM] Satisfaction with Adorama
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:16:49 EST
In a message dated 12/7/01 4:36:48 PM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have heard some disquieting reports about getting satisfaction from
> Adorama. Any experience on the list?

My experience with them is limited and positive.  I was desperately trying to
find a 49-72 step-up ring for my 18mm Zuiko and had contacted any number of
companies.  Adorama took the information and 8 or 10 weeks later shipped me a
new one.  I had found one from a helpful list member in the interim however
was able to help another list member in need when my new one arrive.  I was
pleased with their service on this item.  Bill Barber