RE: [OM] Re-introduction

Subject: RE: [OM] Re-introduction
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:55:45 -0800 (PST)
Ah! The long-lost Iowean has returned.  Welcome back neighbor.
You've missed out on just a couple wars.  SC/MC is pretty safe
territory.  Oh, and you will notice my new moniker.  Figured
that after six years or so of list participation I'd change my
identity again to better reflect my kurmudgeonness.

Hey, I've still got that 600/6.5 for just a few moments more.
Wanna go terrorize some Bison?  Everybody knows the Hawkeyes
aren't worth wasting film on.  <G>

I'll even trade lenses with you for the day!  Those MC f2 lenses
of yours must really be a pain to carry around.

Oh, don't forget the quick-release plates for your tripod.

AG-Schnozz