RE: [OM] photography books

Subject: RE: [OM] photography books
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:15:08 -0700
> This is $9.95 at half.com and you don't have to wait for the
> auction to end.

 Has anyone worked out a way of ordering from half.com outside the US? They
say 'you can only join if you're in the 50 main states', but at the same
time half.com is just a lot of normal people selling stuff; what happens if
you contact them offline?

 I'm sure half.com doesn't want us to do this, and I guess you lose whatever
protection they give you otherwise, but it's not like doing it on eBay where
the fact it's an auction really does make a difference.

 -- dan