Re: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:57:02 EST
Jon, I think Bill covered it.  To simplify it, Bounce Grip 2 with either T20
(smaller, lighter) or T32.  I agree, the Shoe 4 is fragile.  I wouldn't mount
any more than a T20 on it, myself, or VERY delicately mount a T32 and treat
it gently.  Bounce Grip is strong, has the shoe built in, and provides a good
grip and some weight and stability.

I'm gonna use epoxy on my old cracked Shoe 4.  In the meantime, spend $30 and
get a brand new one while they are still available.

My $0.02.

Rich

P.S.  Nothing is idiot proof.