Re: [OM] Don't clean like this:

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't clean like this:
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 19:44:01 -0800
Walt,

It is pretty clear to me that  you do not live in the wet & muddy
Pacific NW! While your cleaning method is probably fine for 900f the
listees out there, those of us who live up here in the rainy (& muddy)
country find that you will get a much cleaner camera if you go to one of
the coin operated car washes. It is amazing how sparkly clean your
lenses and camera bodies will be after a few good blasts with that high
pressure washer. I am particularly blessed, in that there is such a car
wash just across the parking lot from my bike shop! :)

Jim Couch