Re: [OM] Don't clean like this:

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't clean like this:
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:06:02 -0500
While this has been moderately amusing, it could be most confusing
to those who, unlike some of us, are not expert in the maintenance
of photographic equipment, so I feel it incumbent upon myself to
give the proper advice for those who may be misled by all this
foolishness.

At least once a month, put everything in the dishwasher, top rack
only for camera bodies, and make sure the back is open so the
water can flow through freely.   Lenses can go on either the top
or bottom rack, but leave out the front and rear caps as they tend
to fly around and sometimes melt.  Don't fail to use lots of
detergent.

Walt Wayman