Re: [OM] Palm [was hyper focal scales, or lack there of

Subject: Re: [OM] Palm [was hyper focal scales, or lack there of
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:36:07 -0800 (PST)
I have dofCalc on my Palm as well. I use the note
function to keep track of the locations, lens,
aperture, shutter speed, filters, and exposure
compensation. I also jotted notes from Skip Williams
excellent eBay price database so I could have this
when cruising camera stores and pawn shops.
Warren

--- Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<I just downloaded it.  It is called dofCalc. Will
check it
out. Do
other people use their Palm Pilots for photography
too.  I
have the
Olympus FAQ on mine, battery numbers, exposure guides
such
as the
loony 4 rule and a place to take notes.
--