[OM] Cleaned up 50/2 report

Subject: [OM] Cleaned up 50/2 report
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:00:58 -0800
Well, I took the advice of the group and dug out a scotch brite pad and
went looking for the windex but no luck so what the heck, I'll use 409.
Hey, this stuff really takes off that nasty purple color on the lens and
gives nice bright highlights to all of the black edges. Think
silver-nose x10. Shook out the cooties and finished off with a good
thick coat of armorall all around and polished up with an old sock. Now
this beauty really shines. Being a beautiful PacNW day me and the dog
headed out to give it a try. Seems kinda big after the 3.5 but sure is
easy to focus. I think I'm gonna like this one.

Mike ;>)
PS anyone know of a mail order source for those 3M pads? No Targets
around here.

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West