RE: [OM] Fuji NPS - not too shabby

Subject: RE: [OM] Fuji NPS - not too shabby
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:16:00 -0800
Looks like a nice film. I agree with you about the colors not being
over-saturated, a welcome change from many current films. Great pics, too,
Walt.

A question: The Brazos River photo looks a bit on the reddish side. Scanning
change? Fuji always seemed to render greens well, yet in this shot they seem
a bit color-shifted towards red. Or maybe it's my monitor... haven't checked
it's adjustment recently.

---
Scott Gomez