Re: [OM] Bellows Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows Question
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:27:31 -0500
At 04:51 PM 11/27/01 -0500, Allan Wafkowski wrote:

If he is using the bellows he won't need to reverse the lens. Use a 50mm or 100mm on the bellows; it will work fine. There is a difference between a flat field bellows lens and a normal lens, but the difference is not so great that good pictures can't be taken with a bellows and a normal lens.

That's the way I used my bellows way back when - with my 50mm f1.8 normal lens. I'm not sure how it would have been for copy work but it worked really well for bug shots.

Later,
Johnny