Re: [OM] part 3

Subject: Re: [OM] part 3
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:55:09 -0500
I grew up a half-hour drive from the Cove.  I can remember
spending days there when you didn't see more than a dozen or so
other folks.  Nowadays, it's bumper-to-bumper tourists, and some
of the more obnoxious ones (mostly Yankees) think the object is to
see how fast you can get around the loop and get gone.  There is
one other spot in the Smokies that's almost as nice, but I'm not
telling anybody where it is.  Anyway, it's only accessible by
foot, horseback or SERIOUS 4WD.

Walt Wayman