RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?

Subject: RE: [OM] Trading etiquette?
From: Dean <dean-yoshizumi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:40:14 -0600

All I can say is that I won't be buying from that particular list member
again! [Anyone else who wants to know who he is please contact me off-list]
Sorry for the rant, but to pay $300 for a lens that really isn't worth $200
to a fellow list member who then acts in a thoroughly disreputable manner
has really upset me!

This is sad. Do the rest of you think that this particular person should be outed? I mean isn't that the price he/she should pay for behaving in this manner towards another list member? Or, would that be opening the door to some back-and-forth he said she said?

-dean