Re: Was: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses (READ!) Isnow:Sync

Subject: Re: Was: [OM] Digital Camera that takes OM lenses (READ!) Isnow:Sync speed vs. fastest speed
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:52:27 +0800
The Nikon FM2 was around 1984. May be you are right, early EOS may be
more rigid. The later EOS at early 90's were just too bad (okay I
never own one just heard from my friends), lots of problems with the
shutter oil leakage and the EOS 5 has easily damage function setting
dial...

Even I only had one Nikon FA before, but I can vote Nikon is the most
reliable and rigid Japaness camera in average.

C.H.Ling