Re: [OM] T32/ 310

Subject: Re: [OM] T32/ 310
From: "Richard" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:32:45 -0600
I notified the seller that he had made a mistake but he  or she did not
respond.
There was a gentleman who claimed he was selling a "50mm 1.8 Macro Zuiko"
not too long ago.
I wrote him to ask just what the lens said around the aperture and he
replied that the lens did not say "macro" but the case that it was in did.
:-) Course we all know that Zuiko never made a 1.8 50mm macro lens for
Olympus.
Buyer beware.

Dick Allen