[OM] Bounce Grip 2 and some more stuff FS

Subject: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 and some more stuff FS
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:09:54 -0800 (PST)
Well today I received a power bounce grip 2 as part of
an auction and I have some other stuff to sell.
Everything has a 14 day money back guarantee unless
otherwise stated.

1: Power Bounce Grip 2 with .3m TTL cord and
autoconnector 4. In EX condition with only a few
scuffs and nothing really noticeable. Works like a
charm. Cord and conector are in ex+ condition and
work. Asking 125 for everything. or 15 for the cord
and 20 for the connector and 100 for the BG2. Buy it
all and save 10 dollars. Doesn't have a strap.

2: 135/3.5 Zuiko in good condition. Lens hood has some
kinda film on it and there is a bit of brassing on the
apeture ring. The bad part is there is a slight haze
on the inner part of the rear element. It doesn't
affect pictures, but it is visible. That's what brings
this lens down to the "Super Cheap Economy Style Hot
Dog Buffet" price of $30 and I am quite willing to go
even lower. Sold with a 7 day return due to the haze.

3: 28/2.8 Promaster: Broken. No longer has its
mounting clip, otherwise in ex condition. Asking 5.00.
Comes with Canon filter. Sold AS IS.