Re: [OM] Zuiko Auto-S 40mm F2

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Auto-S 40mm F2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:03:09 EST
It is priceless if you need a little wider than "normal" focal length and a
fairly fast lens.  This is one of the rarer of the somewhat affordable
Zuikos.  Depending on condition, you are probably looking at somewhere
between $350 and $450 or a little more.  If you wish to sell it, you should
have no trouble finding a buyer on the list without going through the trouble
of listing it on ebay.  Fun this should pop up on the list today as I mounted
my recently acquired 40 mm f 2 on my OM S2 to record our thanksgiving
activities.  Great little lens.  Bill Barber