[OM] [FS]: It's Thanksgiving here, but these aren't turkeys!

Subject: [OM] [FS]: It's Thanksgiving here, but these aren't turkeys!
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:20:25 -0800
I have the following items for sale:

1. Never owned a NEW Zuiko? Zuiko MC Auto-W 28mm/f2.8, S/N 1720xx, NIB,
including all paperwork, rubber hood and pouch. Even the box is near
perfect. $100.

2. S Zuiko Auto-Zoom 35-70mm/f4, S/N 3170xx, LNIB, includes rubber hood, all
paperwork and pouch. I'm only calling this lens "LNIB' because it looks as
if it may have been mounted at least once, although all items that should be
are properly packed in the plastic bags. I suspect it was probably mounted
in a store for a demo. The box has very slight wear and one glued seam has
come loose. $125.

3. Winder 2, S/N 6552xx, LNIB. No paperwork. Box is in very good condition.
This one has been used, there's a characteristic "dent" in the little rubber
button that rests against the strap lug. It couldn't have been used much at
all, though, there are no blemishes that I could find on the Winder. There
*was* some very slight corrosion on the battery holder. So just to return it
to like new condition, I replaced the battery holder with a new one I had
socked away as a spare. $115.

You'll note all these prices are just a tad over the EvilBay typical prices
for top-notch used gear, which I figured was reasonable, considering the
condition.

Assuming there are no takers before the end of the long weekend here in the
USA, this stuff will likely go to EvilBay this coming week. And all you
non-USA folks? You're most welcome. I'll ship anywhere.

Terms: Cash, US check, Money Orders. Pay-Pal possible (but no credit card
via Pay-Pal). You pay actual freight, insurance, delivery confirmation (US
buyers, and NOT an option). 14 day 'no regrets' returns as long as returned
in original condition, you pay return shipping.

I may have more coming up soon, but I have to decide what else to sell and
get some pictures taken. :-)

---
Scott Gomez