Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:14:07 +0000
My SC is a dog also, I use it as a loupe and take pics with a 50/1.2

Giles

My statement that "the Zuiko 50/1.4 SC lens is a dog" seems
controversial.  Perhaps my comment was too sweeping but, honestly
folks, my particular example of this lens is not good at all. It seems
to bear out Gary Reese's poor test results for this lens, at

it appears, from people's comments, that there are
good SC examples too.

Regards,

=====
Ray