Re: [OM] leonid meteors problem

Subject: Re: [OM] leonid meteors problem
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:25:24 -0600
I am familiar with the problem, Mike.  I lived in the Pacific Northwest back
in 1977 (?) when the path of a total eclipse passed between Mount Rainier
and Mount Saint Helens.  Totally socked in.  We were able to see it via
Turbo Centurion (an airplane ;-)).  I'm afraid that won't help with meteor
photography.

Forecast here for Sunday morning is partly cloudy, so we've got a chance.

Gary