Re: [OM] [OT] And you thought _you_ hated UPS

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And you thought _you_ hated UPS
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:46:24 -0800
My brother recently sent me his older 20" Apple monitor by UPS.  It was
shipped and packed by a MailBoxes Etc.  When I saw it on my doorstep, I knew
that it would be damaged.  Not because of UPS handling but the way it was
packaged.  Although my brother insured it, we decided to let it go as it
worked, although cracked, and it was just not the fault of UPS.

Bob Winters