RE: [OM] Leonid lens and exposure rec

Subject: RE: [OM] Leonid lens and exposure rec
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:00:38 -0500
I plan on using Konica Centuria 800 film (best astro film I find).  For
non-piggyback pics, I will be using my 50 1.4 t f2 for 30 sec.  I will then
piggyback my Om1n on my Celestron C8 deluxe telescope (polar aligned of
course) and use my Vivitar 24 at f4 and let my exposure go for a minute.

I hope it is clear here in Canada (Ottawa)

-Bill