[OM] Epson 1270

Subject: [OM] Epson 1270
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:07:19 -0500
Hello everyone,

So many of you helped when I was having all the trouble getting my computer to be friendly with a SCSI card and my ScanWit. All of you have my thanks, and I have some good news. Windows XP had it all working in no time, so I'm now making my first scans.

There's bad news, too. I just put a new color ink cartridge in my Epson 1270, and every print I've made with it has very visible banding. This never happened with the old cartridge. On a landscape format print, the bands are vertical, which means they're horizontal as the paper comes through the printer. (I hope that was clear enough.) I wonder if anyone has an idea what to do or if anyone knows the address for getting on the Epson list.

Regards,
John