Re: [OM] 35mm-75mm zoom f3.5-4.5 question

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm-75mm zoom f3.5-4.5 question
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:30:29 -0800
It is very convenient. This has been my 'prime' (sorry couldn't resist) climbing
lens for over ten years. It is very compact and actually lighter than almost any
other Zuiko. The zoom range is real nice, especially as I shoot slides. The
results are very good. I usually can't tell the difference between the shots I
take with this lens and the ones taken with primes most of the time. when I am
climbing all my shots are hand held so the difference rarely, if ever shows up.
If I am traveling and have a tripod I usually choose other lenses. The 35-70
f3.5-4.5 is the lens I take when I can't decide what to bring.

Jim Couch