Re: [OM] RE Star Party - Leonid meteors.

Subject: Re: [OM] RE Star Party - Leonid meteors.
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:16:29 -0700
On 13 Nov 2001, at 16:56, Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm going to photograph the Leonids if the skies are clear (see
> http://cleardarksky.com/c/Ottawakey.html ), tho I don't know where yet.

That link don't work here for some reason.  (SIGH!)

My apologies if I'm asking the obvious, but I'm not an avid sky watcher.
So, lemme see if I've got this straight....

I wanna be out at (shudder!) 2 am to 4 am next Sunday morning
(November 18th).  I'm in Edmonton (53.33 North, 113.29 West), so I
wanna have the camera pointed East-Northeast just slightly above the
horizon.

Right????

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris
(Who won't be in Ottawa for the party, but hope ya have a good one!)