[OM] Apologies and thanks.

Subject: [OM] Apologies and thanks.
From: "jlamadoo, home account" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:05:09 -0500
Great catch, Brian and Wayne on my bad shoe advice!  I was 2 for 3 and that
stinks!  heh heh.  I'll check closer next time.

By the way, thanks to the lister who reminded us about removing the AA
batteries from winders when not in use.  Great tip.

Who can tell me if the 180 / 2.8 is sharper than the 200 / 4?  Now that I
got rid of the split image screen, I find the 200 easier to focus but it's
still never as sharp as the 100/2.8.  I don't feel the need for greater
speed at 100, but a sharper 180 or 200 sounds tempting.

Thanks for the info that as eyes age it's the *reading* distance that
worsens, not the *focusing screen's apparent distance*.  I've found that
with the right screen, my focusing ability is second nature, automatic,
reflexive, and fast.  I think all of the Zuikos focus in the same direction
too?

Lama