Re: [OM] Backpacking through Europe help

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpacking through Europe help
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Nov 2001 10:42:44 +1000
"Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> I'm planning when I am in Europe, to take probably 1 roll a day...  What do
> I do with the film??  I mean, I am not going to be in any one place for a
> long time, I abhor 1 hour photo development places, and also, bulk of film
> (assuming it doesn't get cooked by heat, or get wet) is just horrible..

My brother in law just did this in recent months.  He got it processed
as he went (as did I when I was last in Europe).  Worked well.  Cost
varied widely from place to place, but compare the cost of arriving
home to discover that every roll was ruined by a faulty camera...

<warning, sarcasm alert>
I know this seems to come as a surprise to some
merkin tourists, but Europe was civilized *before* you guys
were...you'll find that many places in Europe even have running water
and hardly *any* shit in the streets.

;->
     Chris.

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |