Re: [OM] Olympus O Product

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus O Product
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:01:34 -0500
I think it's either an infinity or infinity jr. inside.  The outer box is
nice and looks tough, it is quite thin and dents easily.   Parts are
probably not available anymore.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000