Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:46:22 +0100
At 20:38 13.11.01, Dean wrote:
Hmm. The last roll of Sensia II that I shot said "Sensia II" on the box.
The film was not purchased recently, however. Perhaps, the coding on the
film itself will tell. I'll check what mine says when I get home. What does
the your current Sensia say on the film itself? What do you mean by 'new'
Sensia? I'm confused. Do you mean the current Sensia sans the "II"
designation? thanks.

I can't see any difference between the old Sensia II 100, and the new Sensia 100, and it's still coded RA, indicating it's still the amateur version of Astia (RAP). To my knowledge there are no positive 400ISO films that have amateur/prof. versions like Sensia/Astia in 100ISO.
It's a shame, I could really need a 400F with an amateur price tag.

Regards,
Thomas Bryhn