Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?
From: Dean <dean-yoshizumi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:38:37 -0600
>...and a supplementary question - Sensia II does seem to have
>disappeared now, and it's all just Sensia.  If Dean's right and they
>were commercial versions of different emulsions, what's 'new' Sensia?  I
>really haven't noticed any difference in results between Sensia & Sensia
>II.

Hmm. The last roll of Sensia II that I shot said "Sensia II" on the box.
The film was not purchased recently, however. Perhaps, the coding on the
film itself will tell. I'll check what mine says when I get home. What does
the your current Sensia say on the film itself? What do you mean by 'new'
Sensia? I'm confused. Do you mean the current Sensia sans the "II"
designation? thanks.
-dean
-dean