Re: [OM] TOPE 7 update: new entry

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 7 update: new entry
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 02:05:55 -0800 (PST)
Tsk. Tsk. Taking advive from Ob*n. My how the mighty
have fallen. Breaking your own rules just to please
that annoying insect... What'll we have next... Tom
Scales giving away his Zuikos for nothing just to get
rid of the stigma of being, "A price gouging cult
leader who keeps all the good stuff for himself and
only gives those crappy lenses to his followers at
outrageous prices."... (wink wink nudge nudge :-)

Mark Lloyd