RE: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled

Subject: RE: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:47:52 -0800 (PST)
You've got to be kidding. I wish I lived where camera
reapirmen were as stupid as they are in your area :)
"Yup I'll let you that 3ti for $125, but the circuts
blown so no returns! (under breath: hehehe sucker I
though I would never be able to unload that hunk of
junk)" Purchase and flip self timer so the camera
emits a loud steady beep and comes to life :)

If only...
Mark Lloyd