Re: [OM] Film advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Film advice
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:03:47 +0800
Talking about Frontier, it is a machine that scan your negative,
computer process it and then print with laser head. I have seen some
shots with different film (Fuji NPS160 and Konica Impresa), they just
look very similar, it could be due to the computer equalized the
effect of the film and choose the curve they preset. What a limitation
for film user.

C.H.Ling