Re: [OM] Tamron 400/4 FS

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 400/4 FS
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:27:42 -0500
Well, it went for a respectable, but still cheap $768.00. I see that Greg Logidice tried and seemed to reach his limit. And someone else tried to snipe the lens with <10 sec to go in the auction.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.