Re: [OM] Acer ScanWit

Subject: Re: [OM] Acer ScanWit
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:18:46 +0100
Yo,

on Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:35:33 +0000, Chris Barker wrote:

>I'm pretty sure that    saw it advertised last week in Amateur
>Photographer, here in the UK.
>
>Chris
>
>At 11:33 +1300 8/11/01, Brian Swale wrote:
>snip
>>
>>Can anybody confirm / deny that the Acer ScanWit is available at this time?

When I needed one for a customer a few months ago, my wholesaler could only
get either the ScanWit 2720S or the 2740S from remaining stock directly from
Acer, and only after I had explicitly asked for it as these models were no
longer in their pricelist. However, now this same wholesaler has the 2740S
in the Oct./Nov. pricelist. Go figure. Maybe Acer restarted production of
the 2740S due to demand - I don't know (if so, I wish Olympus were that
flexible with the OM line).

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--