Re: Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!
From: Dodsonm@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:48:35 EST
>From:  eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Edward Heler)
>Sender:    owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To:    olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I believe this question has been asked and answered before, but I would
>like to ask it again.  I need to purchase photo editing software.  This
>will be my first time.  What are your recommendations?  Thank you in
>advance for your advice.
>
>Ed

Ed,

I have begun to use Photoshop Elements which is the same for Macs and
PC's.  It is easy to use and has most of the regular Photoshop features
useful for photos plus some extra help for new image editors.  Adobe
propaganda here http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopel/main.html#

Compared to some of the other recommendations, $90 is a bit pricey, but
there are advantages to using a "standard" program, such as the myriad
help books.

Michael