Re: [OM] E-20 first observations

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20 first observations
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:19:25 -0500
The Olympus add-on battery pack does let you shoot all day and then some but
the cost is  $500 or more.  Which NiMH batteries are you using?  I tried
some Sanyo 1600s and have been pretty disappointed.  GB 1300s are much
better than the Sanyo's.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000