Re: [OM] E-20 first observations

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20 first observations
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:12:57 -0800
Jay - I vaguely remember SOME owners complaining the microdrives were unreliable
in their E10s. I think the camera couldn't handle the power surges or
something...
probably both camera and drive dependent.

Tom - congratulations those kids look alert and happy ... you'll make good use
of the
E20.

-jeff