Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:43:12 -0700
He says in his description that he's selling it for family, and somewhere
I think he mentioned "grandpa" who bought stuff, never took care of it,
and then replaced it when it broke.  That said, my guess is the guy
bought it from a repair shop that went out of business (or a similar
circumstance).

I've bid (real low, of course) just to keep an eye on it.  Doubt that I'll
actually seriously chase any of it, but it's kinda interesting to see what
it'll all go for.

Regards,

Chris