Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro 20mm Lens for Bellows
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:00:43 -0800 (PST)
This is the same guy who sold the 350/2.8, 250/2,
1000/11, 600/6.5, a corroded 8/2.8, 16/3.5 and a ton
of other Olympus OM stuff, most of it with major
problems. I don't know where he gets it all, most of
it seems like it was kept in a leaky attic and some
lenses escaped while others got rained upon. His big
stuff looks to be in good shape because it was kept in
their cases, but whoever originally bought most of
this stuff was an incredibly poor steward. Kinda like
a guy who gets a new Mercedes and never changes the
oil. A dozen OM bodies, all broken, a dozen lenses,
all with varying degrees of fungus, and some lenses
that seemed to be spared from this by luck or case or
placement. I would definitely be carefull with this
guy, that said if things remain pretty cheap (yeah
right) I might get in just for the heck of it.

Mark Lloyd

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1294416010