Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:33:15 EST
Way to go Tom!  There certainly are rewards for the risks you have taken and
the effort and commitment you have made in creating the favorable
circumstances in your life.  You obviously have taken the road less traveled.
 Experience has shown me that low risk produce low rewards. You know the
other part of the story. I admire your accomplishments and want to be just
like you when I grow up.

OM content - Would you post some pictures taken with your E-20 of your
Corvette.  Maybe put the girls in it too, as success is not just about
things.  Anybody who know you know that you know that concept.   Bill Barber