Re: [OM] sticking diafragm...

Subject: Re: [OM] sticking diafragm...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:47:23 -0500
I am about to do a 180 for the same problem.  You will probably have to
remove the front element tubes and take out the plate that holds the blades,
disassemble blades, degrease and rebuild.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000