Re: [OM] OM4Ti-First Fright.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti-First Fright.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 12:57:19 -0500
Sometimes the latch that holds the screen frame is "bent out" a little too
much so the screen frame doesn't give a hearty CLICK when you push the frame
up.  Latch can be tightened by bending towards the back of the camera
SLIGHTLY while the frame is down.  Bending it too much will make it
necessary to hold the latch out of the way of the frame while you push the
frame up.  You can surely do this at home but be careful.  All standard
disclaimers applied ;-)

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000