[OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuikos?

Subject: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuikos?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:34:28 +1100 (EST)
Hi fellow 'Olyzuikoholics'

I recently found a pristine condition 28mm Zuiko 2.8 for $AU 120 which also
comes with an original, very durable rubber lens hood for both the 2.8 and 3.5
28mm's. Will come in prime use with my OM10 and OM2n.

First of all, am I paying a good price (considering the Oly market in Oz is
tiny and wide angle lenses are hard to find - especially in good condition)

and.........,

how do these lenses (especially the 2.8 28mm) perform?

I had to make a decision between the 28 2.8 and a 35mm 2.8 (sold on consignment
in a camera shop) and thought the 28 is a true wide angle lens and was also
half the price!

What are the 35mm, 2.8's like for interests sake?

Thankyou all contributors - you are mentors as there arent too many addicted
Olyzuikoholic professionals around! What a lucky bunch of people we are to live
in a world of Oly. Free and detached from the marketed, deprived world of N****
and C**** (with all due respect of course to Leica, Hasselblad and Carl Zeiss).