Re: [OM] dust in the lens

Subject: Re: [OM] dust in the lens
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:50:03 -0800 (PST)
One thing I have noticed is that lenses with inner
rotating cams for focusing (at least the 24 shift) are
virtually impervious to internal dust. The new old
shift I got has seen plenty of use and yet there is no
dust in between the elements (although there is a tiny
paint chip on the orange filter). Is that true with
the 180/2, 250/2 and 350/2.8 as well?