[OM] OM gear for sale

Subject: [OM] OM gear for sale
From: Barry Brown <bb_om@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:13:44 -0800
Howdy, folks.

I've been reading this list for almost a year, but I've mostly been a
lurker.  I did manage to submit a TOPE a few months ago and I'll probably
have one coming up for the new "flash" TOPE.

It's time to do some housecleaning and I want to sell some of my OM gear.  I
looked on eBay for high bids on completed auctions and tried to arrive at a
fair price.  There aren't very many OM auctions available to take an average
from, though.

I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail to any US address.  I'd prefer
this stuff goes to a good home rather than a totally unknown person on eBay.

More items may come later as I figure out what to let go of.

Zuiko 135 f/2.8                 $125
Picture: http://www.ibexa.com/ebay/135.jpg
Fabulicious condition.  Clean glass, crisp blades.  Generic caps.

Zuiko 100 f/2.8                 $90
Picture: http://www.ibexa.com/ebay/100.jpg
Silver nose.  Slight wear on the aperture ring, otherwise great condition.
Small amount of dust inside.  Olympus caps.

Zuiko 28 f/2.8                  $75
Picture: http://www.ibexa.com/ebay/28.jpg
Very small blemish near the edge of the front lens.  Otherwise excellent
condition.  Olympus caps.

Zuiko 200 f/4                   $180
Picture: http://www.ibexa.com/ebay/200.jpg
Some dust inside.  Crisp aperture, smooth focus.  Great lens!  Olympus caps.

Zuiko 75-150 f/4                $55
Picture: http://www.ibexa.com/ebay/75-150.jpg
I've never been entirely happy with this lens, but perhaps it's just me.
Looking through the lens, I can see a faint outline of something inside.
Maybe it's fungus or separation of two of the elements?  I don't know.  The
price is set low to reflect this.

Zuiko 50 f/1.8                  $25
OK condition.  It's been out of service for a while because of a blemish
inside.  Blades are a bit sluggish.  I think I bought this lens with the
camera below.

OM-2S                           $115
I bought this camera new in 1987.  It saw me through high school and
college.  Love that spot meter!  There is some slight brassing at the upper
corners.  The back where the film box end goes has scratches in the paint.
I replaced the back foam earlier this year, but the camera's never had a
CLA.  Nevertheless, it works great.  No motor drive socket cap because the
Winder 2 listed below has been its faithful companion for years.

Winder 2                        $50
Seen better days.  The rubber grip is missing.  There are scratches in the
paint.  Still, I've never once complained about its service.  Keep the OM-2S
and Winder together for $155.

If you're interested in any of these items, or if you think my prices are
outrageous, please contact me.

Thanks!

Barry